Ghostbusters Part 3

Our case has now had most of the internal weathering applied including rust, scrapes, dents and even some slime applied.

Leaving it out to the elements has helped to some extent but to help speed up the process I have used a combination of paints and household items to get the effect we were after.

[​IMG]
We didn’t want to overdo the effects and think we have struck a good balance to get it just right. Once a lot of the internal components are in place it should help complement the case and the props.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
We have started work on the props provided by Ben of Kent and should have some news on these very soon.  Once the case has dried thoroughly we can start on the placement of these and drill and fix everything as needed.