We are starting a brand new project and this time, putting my ugly mug in fornt of the camera too! Im hoping to do more of my builds via videos so people can actually see them coming together, alongside my usualy write ups.
This build will be based on the following hardware spec;
- be quiet! Dark Base 700
- MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi
- AMD Ryzen 3700X
- 32Gb TeamGroup Xcalibur 4x8Gb DDR4-3600
- EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra
- 1Tb Seagate FireCuda 520 Gen 4 M.2
- 500Gb Seagate FireCuda 520 Gen 4 M.2
- 10Tb Seagate IronWolf Pro
- be quiet! Straight Power Pro 11 850 PSU
- be quiet! Individually Sleeved Cables – Black
- be quiet! Silent Wings 3 120mm x7
- Custom Alphacool Loop inc 2x 360mm Radiators
The Dark Base 700 is one of my favorite all-time cases and I have been dying to do another build in this since I did Project Octane. With the recent release of the Pure Base 500DX from be quiet!, I want to bring more airflow to the 700 with some custom 3D printed case mods and panels. This will be a be quiet! themed build so it’s all black and orange on this one with a few other custom parts to really help it stand out.
Il be using this as my day to day rig, it will be great to take advantage of Gen 4 storage and while the RTX2070 will do for now, hopefully, I will be able to upgrade this in the future. I’m going for an all Alphacool hardline loop with dual 360s to ensure this one stays as cool as it can. Its also the first time I will be using an MSI motherboard, I mainly went for this to fit the black and orange theme, and because of the dual M.2 slots.