Today marks the completion of the Pure Pastel build from us here at Mod 83. This has been such a fantastic project to work on and despite some setbacks and changes to the project, we think it has turned out really well.
As I have said before, the aim of this build was to produce something clean and minimalistic without all the distractions of over the top RGB, crazy case mods or an over the top configuration. It’s a compact system aimed at the purists out there and given the name of this build touches on so many factors of what we set out to achieve.
The final system specs are;
- be quiet! Pure Base 500 White Edition
- be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 PWM 120mm White
- Asus X570-E Gaming Strix
- AMD 3700X
- EVGA 850W G2
- TeamGroup Xcalibur 32Gb 3200
- Seagate Firecuda 520 500Gb
- ASUS RTX 2060 Strix 06G
- Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora – Plexi Chrome CPU Block
- Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N Plexi GPU Block
- Alphacool VPP655 PWM D5 Pump
- Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex HF Chrome Reservoir
- Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm
- Custom Bitfenix Cable Extensions
- Mayhems Pastel V2 – Blue Premixed 1 Ltr
Custom work on this project features painted components including the 240mm radiator, motherboard shroud, CPU block & GPU block. We have also included a CNC cut bulkhead to fit where the Pure Base 500 front-facing SSD try usually sits. We also have a custom GPU support to keep our 2060 nice and steady. For cables, we went with BitFenix custom extensions, the blue really works well with the coolant from Mayhems.
So that it on this one, I have plenty more to be going on with, starting with our EVGA build that is now 3 months behind schedule. We hope you like this build, something away from the norm and a colour scheme that we don’t see too often. Enjoy the rest of the pictures and we will see you on the next one!